How to Create a Website That Converts with Chykalophia’s Ari Krzyzek
Ari Krzyzek is the CEO and Head of Strategy at Chykalophia (read: see-ka-lo-fia), where she helps FemTech, DTC, and women-led brands transform their website into a platform that unlocks business opportunities.
Where to listen
Ari serves as a branding, UX consultant, and professional peer in support of fellow female entrepreneurs through the #1 ranked private business incubator in the world, 1871 Chicago and Chicago’s global healthcare startup incubator, MATTER, and is the co-host of Halo Femtech Podcast, a podcast that honors disruptive innovators and change-makers advancing women’s health.
Ari also helps women in tech and design break into the industry and succeeds by mentoring them for personal branding, career advancement, and entrepreneurship through Interaction Design Foundation and ADP list. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of The Quest for E-Commerce Success:
- Platforms you can use instead of Shopify.
- How to know which platform is right for your product.
- What to consider when launching a brand.
- How to come up with the idea for your logo.
- The power of color psychology.
- Common mistakes e-commerce brands make.
- How you should set up your homepage.
- How to optimize conversion rates on your product page.
- Why you should design for desktop before your design for mobile.
- What e-commerce will look like in ten years and the future of web3.
Connecting with Ari Krzyzek:
Connecting with the host:
- Rebecca Babicz on LinkedIn
- 18:30 – “What is your messaging and even more so who are you really targeting? A lot of the time we forgot that we need to really define who our target audience are, and it’s not just because of their age it’s not just because of their gender but let’s be more specific towards where are they in their life right now, a lot of us are in completely different life stages.”
- 28:32 – “Our own attention span is very short and I feel like sometimes I just feel I’m not patient, I’m not patient anymore as soon as I get to a website just tell me what this is all about, what do I need to know and what steps do I need to take.”
- 51:11 – “Three things, always know your goals. Number two, mobile-first is not the only answer and then number three I would also say think about how you’re sharing stories on the homepage rather than bombarding users with information.”